Thread: Matt's Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Your post is so hard to read because it is dripping with venom. You are so bitter. That will eat away at you. I think your next step, Matt, is to learn how to truly forgive and move on. Otherwise, you come across as someone who is just mean and vindictive, and holding onto old hurts.
Bitter? Vindictive? Mean? That's words that describe her. I've forgiven as much as possible. I can't just overlook the recent developments and admissions. You act like I knew it all along. I suspected it with no hard evidence to match the suspicions. I could've proclaimed all of this until I was blue in the face, but it would have been like yelling in a soundproof room. This latest round of admissions just came out last month. I'm tired of people trying to make me out to be the big bad mean person. I got vilified for being right.

How would you feel if someone had plotted and planned for years to drive you away and was so jealous that they had zero qualms about ruining a marriage or causing pain along the way? How would you feel if you found out that someone used your kids as a way to get to you? You don't just get over that overnight and go on like it never happened. I'm happy she's out of my life. That's no secret. I won't hide that from anyone. Including her or my wife.

I'll forgive her when I'm ready and not a minute before. Right now? She's not worth forgiving. Nothing is eating away me. I'm going on with my life and living it. In the mean time, to hell with her.