Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 02:24 PM

Did I ...
a) lose the plans to the Death Star
b) lose the ring one to to rule them all
c) lose a vial of my secret zombification virus
d) 2 bobby pins

S called veto after finding the plans to death star, no, 2 bobby pins. I don't even know where I left them. But she found them and called veto. Prof talked her down to an "official warning." I shit you not.

I said enough, I don't want to be a part of this anymore. Why on Earth would he even feel he had to pass on that message? An official warning? Don't I get verbal first followed by a stern letter?

Dude was visibly upset. He said he had sifted his schedule so he would be around for weekend dates, we had tentatively planned the weekend away, didn't want to stop seeing me. blah blah blah.

I don't want to stop seeing him either, but veto over hairclips? I call BS on that. I told him to go back to dating fuck buddies. Call me when you get your rules sorted out.

He left asking me to keep our Thursday night meeting. By this point I had given up speaking and gave him the evil stare.

What really ticks me off is I had said a couple of weeks ago that I should stop spending the night there and we just stay at my place. He was the one who convinced me otherwise. Pah!