View Single Post
Old 09-22-2013, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alibabe_muse View Post
I had all tests last month, negative for both HSV 1 & 2. This thread has me confused because I had cold sores a lot up to the age of 20 (always with a cold & runny nose). It seems based on the discussion here I should test positive for HSV1.
There are a couple other conditions that can cause lip sores, but that is rather bizarre, Ali! But I am never surprised at how different people's immune systems respond to disease (and vaccinations). Did tons of research on all that back when my kids were young.

I limited my kids' vaxes and in their preteen, early teen years all 3 of my kids, and myself, came down with pertussis (caught from unvaccinated cousins). After all of us being sick a while and typical pertussis symptoms began, we all went to the doctor to get tested (she was a MD as well as using homeopathy). Even though we all had the exact same symptoms of about equal duration, 2 tested pos and 2 tested neg. *rolleyes* (We all took meds to make us less contagious to the public for the next couple weeks, in case anyone is getting nervous to read we actually had and survived pertussis.)
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37

Last edited by Magdlyn; 09-22-2013 at 06:01 PM.