View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post
What makes for a good friendship?
Trust, commitment, honesty, loyalty-in no particular order, I'm writing off the top of my head having NOT put enough thought into this.

Quote:
How long does it take to become truly close friends?
Hmmm, I'm not sure. I think honestly that for me it's not long, but it's also not OFTEN. When someone is going to be a truly close friend, I know pretty quick, but they are far and few between that I let in that close....

Quote:
How does non-romantic / sexual friendship compare and contrast with romantic and sexual relationships?
What does contrast mean? I read these type of questions often and I always get confused.
I find that for me there is little difference, except that I'm not having sexual relations with the non-romantic ones... I COULD.. somewhere else there was a post about the fact that there are different ways to bond in the spiritual way that can happen during sex.... well I didn't comment on that thread-because this wasn't a new concept for me.
But it pertains to this thread in that I simply find other ways to share that spiritual bond with the "non-romantic" close friends....

Quote:
What is this whole "intimacy" thing?
Um-for me its knowing that whoever you are internally would be safe with the other person...

Quote:
How important is friendship to me/you ... and why?
My closest friends are VERY important to me. I believe them to be my soulmates....
http://www.soulevolution.org/twinflames/twinflames.htm