Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:21 AM

I saw Kip. We had a lovely time. He sexed me out of my funk, lots of fun. Nothing like some rolling orgasms to improve one's mood.
As we were getting ready to leave, I thought; I love you but I am not going to say it, because you might misunderstand what I mean.
Mouth said, " I was going to say I love you, but I don't think you'd understand what I meant, so I'm not going to."
His response, " I love you too, I know what you mean. You are very special to me."

I am not quite sure what surprised me more, me and the " I love you" or him and the " I love you, too." It just popped out. I had not thought about it, weighed up the pros and cons, analyzed what I thought love meant. Just blurrrgh, out it came.

Contrary to my usual analytical style, I am not going to pull it apart. It is what it is. I care deeply for him, enjoy his company immensely, appreciate him answering my never ending questions with patience and humor, and there are so many questions related to my classes. I think what touched me most yesterday was a friend of his returned to the home country and Kip asked him to bring back some of my favorite treats. The friend forgot but I was moved that Kip asked him on my behalf.

Love is the short word that expressed all those feelings. All good