Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post
I don't have a problem with consenting BDSM relationships, if you had fully and completely read any of my first post in this thread you would have known that instead of making unfounded accusations at me.
saying this:

Quote:
I don't know if it's me or it's an instinctual thing, but when I see anything anywhere with collars, leashes, chains, ropes, hand-cuffs, restraints, and ESPECIALLY cages used to contain something against its' will this...feeling...wells up deep inside of me a slowly building...rage....a desire almost undeniable to RIP-APART TO SHRED TO COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY DESTROY ALL SUCH DEVICES!!!~~~ AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!~ It is for this reason I can not be around creatures like "pets" in cages for long.~
in a thread about BDSM, which is consensual kink, made it seem as though you feel as if kinky play, edgeplay, is not consensual. It was just weird to say that physically harming someone without their explicit consent is a bad thing as if that wasn't a view shared by the vast majority of sane people, and quite a lot of people deemed insane too.