Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorsWolf View Post

I REFUSE to be "Dominant" or "Submissive" or what ever it is you call it.~ I will NOT "Dominate" and I REFUSE to EVER "Submit".~ I just want to be free and for anyone to ask me to do that to them, it strikes a chord within me like a wild animal making me hardly able to even stand the thought!...

...mercy to anyone who tries to contain or restrain me, it isn't long before I get extremely angry and violent, although this depends on whether or not I see a way out of the situation.~
And yet you say you're joining the military shortly, where you will be trained to immediately obey and follow the orders of your superior officers on pain of court martial or other punishment/justice. If you get good enough at doing that, you will be trained to order many others around yourself, while still following the orders of the higher ups. Hmm!
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

There's no lying in polyamory!

I'm a 58 year old woman with 2 partners:
miss pixi, my live-in gf, 36 (together since Jan '09)
Ginger, bf, 61, married, lives nearby (together since Jan '12)