View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:46 PM

life is still not going well for me. I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much i love this man, it's not going to work out. We now have to figure out where to go from here.

Sorry for the gory details that follow but I have to get this off my chest.

The final nail in the coffin was yesterday morning. S invited me to come to bed with he and M. I did, and they proceeded to have sex with each other with me lying in the bed, they had no intention of including me. I got upset and left the bed crying and went into my room. I came back because i wanted to see if S would change his mind (I know, stupid, right) and so he once again invited me to the bed. I asked him to not invite me in if he was intending to have sex with her and not want me to join in. He agreed that this was a reasonable request and said that he agreed to this. Five minutes later they were going at it again and when I tried to engage him he told me that basically he wasn't interested. I got very upset, and reacted badly, by pushing him off of her and holding him down. I was so angry that he would treat me this way, I really wasn't thinking straight. I feel terrible for the way that i reacted and I feel guilty.

He has consistently refused to speak to me about our situation (before yesterday morning) and i am done trying. Last night he was talking to me and telling me about his day as if nothing happened at all. I really don't think that he gets it. Or maybe it's me that doesn't...

Last night, in response to me saying that I felt like both of them blamed me for everything that went wrong in the relationship, he agreed that he regretted some of the things that he had done and that he shared some of the blame.

Last edited by assets; 02-26-2010 at 03:49 PM.