View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 03:53 PM

Default Looking for Poly for a very short interview!

Hello there!
My name is Yannick, 18 male from Canada, and I'm new to this forum. For a school project in humanities, I decided to research polyamory because I thought I'd be a very interesting thing to study. Myself not being able to settle for only one relationship, I thought the idea was very cool. I might even try it myself.

Basically, the project consists of researching a topic relating to sexuality and studying its sociological, anthropological, historical background. I don't need you to know about everything, just I need the perspective of someone who is actually poly!

Then, I will be doing a kiosk at my college to inform people about the practise, its benefits, and maybe even interest some people into giving it a try.

I'd just need to ask anyone, hopefully someone who has been poly for a while, simple open-ended questions about their experience with polyamory. Nothing too personal, everything remains anonymous. I would like it to be via skype if possible. All you need is a microphone and 15-20 minutes of your time! I'd love to hear about your experiences.

Please, let me know if you're interested in contributing!
Thank you so much,

Yannick