Thread: Opening up...
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 09:42 PM
Banned

Default I didn't mean to imply it was anything you posted

that seemed peculiar or unclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeouskitten View Post
I feel like i should clarify what I had said, I was trying to say to the OP that if he was feeling his sexual needs were being neglected while his spouse is meeting both hers and someone elses, yeah that kinda sucks. Though the answer isnt neccessarily to try to "make" wife have any more sex with him, but maybe find is own partner or at least tell wife that he would desire more sex. I was encouraging him to get his needs met, but was also just curious he he would feel in the situation, whether right or wrong. i know a lot of men get touchy about sex

But sometimes I get the feeling that there are definitely disgruntled ex-spouses that haunt the board and have "poly" profiles, but it doesn't really seem like they are seriously attempting to help anyone who comes looking for support for any non-traditional relationship.

If I didn't know any better, I 'd say they may actually be attempting to sabotage young or fledgling polyamorists. At first I thought they were just jaded and bitter, to be honest it would be hard to tell the difference. Could it possibly be like the NRA and other right wing political groups that *look* like they are in support of a movement but they aren't getting paid 65k per year for nothin, they get paid to bring it down from the inside

what do you guys think?

Last edited by Dirtclustit; 09-13-2013 at 09:44 PM.