View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 07:23 PM

To ALpolyman and opalescent: I think the ways you both see things are beautiful because that's your preference and I am glad you are sticking with some thing that makes you feel great.~

I just don't like it when people try to force their way of seeing things and doing things on other people.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post
@ALpolyman,

Oh, as to why hairy men can be attractive. I was a lesbian for many years. There is really something that just says 'Yup, MAN!' when running one's hand over a hairy chest. I find I like it. Quite a contrast to my relationships with women where I was thinking 'Yup, BOOBIES!' instead.

Just my two cents.
Bold for emphasis, this a cultural thing as you will find in different cultures around this planet that some women always shave EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE and they tattoo their entire bodies from head to toe even the children, some women NEVER shave and they are nearly hairless, and some women NEVER shave anything ever and they are hairy nearly everywhere on their bodies.~

Believe it or not, naturally many physically mature Human females grow hair on their face, their heads, their eyebrows (some times becoming a uni-brow), their armpits, their arms, their back, their abdomen, their butt, their entire legs, their crotch area, on their feet, on their hands, their ears, their necks, and even on their chests, although it's theorized by some scientists that females evolved to have less hair on their chests than the males of the Human species because it made it easier to feed the young although this is simply speculation.

And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH ANY OF THAT, IT IS ALL PERFECTLY NATURAL AND HEALTHY!!!~~

Your body is your body, you choose what you want to do with it and your life is your life and you can choose for yourself what you like and what you DON'T like.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 09-14-2013 at 02:34 AM.