Thread: Opening up...
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Psh, I do what I want with my sex drive. Someone being 'upset' because they aren't getting their fair share needs to realize that life isn't fair... and that I am not a commodity they have stock in.
How odd.

I understand you only have one lover?

I now live with my gf, and whenever my bf comes over and we have loud sexy times, after he and I are done, he's asleep or gone home or whatever, I make sure to suss out the gf's mood and see if she's also feeling wanty for sex.

This has been my habit ever since I met her. Even before we were living together fulltime, she's always been cool with me having another lover over when she and I were spending time at her or my apartment. The least I felt I could do for her being so supportive of me was to take care of any desires she had, especially if my loud enthusiastic sex inspired her desire.

It's not a burden on me at all! The more sex I have, the more I want. I love to double dip. And she has verbally told she appreciates me taking care of her in this way.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37