View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 01:59 AM

So I jumped into a hot bath and read my letter, cried, and then read it again. It was a letter about our past. A very bad time in our life and it was told through his eyes. Something I have never heard before. With one letter (6 pages long) a grudge was released. A little less on my pile. My questions of why about that time were answered and a weight was lifted off of me. No this doesn't make it all better, but it's more than I actually expected. Its a step.

There will be more letters to come. Eight years worth I think. The good, the bad, the ugly. Everything is to be revealed. He is dropping all guards to open himself fully. Sigh, this is what I have been asking for for months. I honestly didn't think he would.

I'd also like to say we had a great family moment tonight. Our daughter (5 years old) read 10 sentences to us effortlessly. I gushed with pride and joy and scooped her up into my arms.

Are things perfect absolutely not. But today... today was a good day.

Also, he read the thread and says we are on the same page. This is our last attempt. None of us deserve the way things have been especially our baby girl.

Last edited by NeonKaos; 02-24-2010 at 01:24 PM. Reason: merge posts