View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 02:03 AM

Welcome! I hope you find comfort here. There are a lot of really emotionally mature individuals here- so I hope you are able to find what you are looking for.

I read all of your posts and this is what I am hearing.

You have realized and explained to us in detail of how severely dysfunctional both of your partners are and also how unhealthy and dysfunctional your relationships are with one another.

I don't think there is anyone on this forum who would disagree with that.

And- you have chosen a few classic justifications which will allow you to remain in them.

She loves me. She knows me so well. Etc. etc.

And- the most fascinating justifationof all is.....

Oh- well, I'm pretty F'd up too anyway.

I would suggest that you decide what level of emotional maturity you would like to experience in your life. I don't want to make any assumptions, but I might wonder if you came here in order to be confronted.

Your ability to justify living such a dysfunctional life is quite developed and may be fairly indestructable at this point.

If you do desire a more emotionally functional life, i would suugest that you find a psychiatrist or psychologist that you can work with.

I don't really see this as a poly issue, but you may get some good feedback here anyway!

Good luck and I hope you keep sharing!
The key to life is in being fully engaged and peacefully detached simultaneously and authentically in each moment.