View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsChristy View Post
So you are saying that we are, in a sense, avoiding the inevitable of her emotional response and it really doesn't matter how long we wait. You may be right as with past physical progression she has not seemed to have as much of an issue as we would have anticipated. A has even told us that in her eyes we have already had sex. In some ways she seems to struggle more with what she calls "coupley" stuff, when we cuddle or do other non-sexual things. Perhaps the worst emotional hurdle is over...
I agree with Marcus. when i asked my husband to be poly, I asked him to swallow the whole pill at once because i DID want to have sex with Nudge, not just hang out with him. beating around the bush just insulted him because he already really knew we wanted to have sex, our actually doing it was less hard on him than his anticipation.

Does A have other partners? Nudge and i struggeled some with his wife's jealous while she did not have a partner herself, but tried best we could to not let it effect the relationship we had every right to have