View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 08:43 AM

I have been reading about the BDSM stuff on here and noticed something: Lin and I have a D/s-thingy going kind of. I can not really name it, I have never looked into this sort of thing, but he clearly behaves submissive in many areas of our daily life and I really like it. I make him do little acts of service for my sake and "pet" him for doing them. Some time ago we talked about little scenarios we could imagine playing out even in the more sexual part of the relationship without giving it a name.

This dynamic never developed with Sward, because every time I am dominant with him, I mostly succeed but he does not like it Lin responds willingly and likes to be in that spot. There have always been traces of this behaviour/dynamic between us but it became stronger with time littel by little. I will keep this in mind and am curious where it will lead us to.

My Blog