View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
ABSOLUTELY!
And THAT is why I love talking with you guys so much! It's so educational to be able to read about such differences.

It is very true-that our "biggest city" is smaller than most small towns in the US. LOL!
Our small communities have less than 30 people living in them and tend to be isolated (no road system).
I'm actually the opposite, I don't find the idea of living in a city to be very appealing: one reason is because I really enjoy nature more than any thing Human made and the other I haven't quite put my finger on it.~

About the "interconnectedness" thing: the thought of every one keeping secrets from me or just not having that "interconnectivity" among people that I love seems so horrible and cold. I think that's one of the reasons I don't like things that are "purely physical", because people aren't willing to share themselves their whole soulful selves with you, the thought leaves me feeling cold.~

I just love the idea of being in something that feels like every one is conncected and friendly and cares about you and each other!~ ^_^

Update: about the privacy thing, I never really saw a need for it other than to hide some thing from some one who may want to take volatile action against you because they don't agree with what you do.~

Last edited by ColorsWolf; 09-07-2013 at 11:56 PM.