View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 02:41 PM

Hey everyone, I hope you are doing fine

I am currently preparing for my exams in October and am a bit pressed for time but mainly confident that everything will work out just fine. Life at home is as quiet and peaceful as ever. Sward is working too much and Lin has his ups and downs with condition and heart and stuff.

We managed to have a whole TV series weekend - watched Dexter for 17hs straight, slept and kept on watching; Saturday and Sunday Was a great weekend, totally unproductive and lazy but so cozy and comforting to spend that much time with both of them <3

Sward had some unidentifiable problems moodwise some weeks ago, something was wrong without him being able to actually tell me what it was precisely. I finally called him out on his almost bitchy behaviour and put my foot down because I didn't wanted to fall victim to his moodswings any more. Apparently he didn't even recognize what he did to Lin and me and where all the stress came from. After this talk it became better and I arranged for some more hours for just him and me, to 'force' him to talk to me about what is on his mind. He simply forgets about this important part when I leave him alone

Aside from this (already solved) problem, all is well

My Blog