View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 08:10 PM

Default What to share

Over the past several months I have written several lengthy posts, then trashed them deciding not to share anything. Mostly because I was overly hurt/anxious/or angry when writing them.

So now do I catch things up, recap just recent events, talk about this week, or hopes for the future?

A lot of crap has happened. I've had every rule/boundary I've made with Airyn broken. Even the ones not directly related to his relationship with Chipmunk. I've been lied to over and over. I've been hurt more and more by both Airyn, and Chipmunk, and how Airyn handles his relationship with her.

Right now Airyn is struggling to set his priorities. One day he'll tell me he wants things with me. TO fix things between he and I, to be more like the partners we were before all this. And then another day he'll tell me that He'd leave to be with (live with) Chipmunk if he thought that when that was done Wolf and I wouldn't hate him. That I'd still want him in my life.

I have suggest many times, and have said/done things to make him choosing to move in with Chipmunk an easy choice for him to make, but he still live here with me. He's still hurt, and confused. Wanting to be with both of the people he loves, and neither one of them being ok with him having both of us in his life.

Well Actually I have made several attempts to make some space where Airyn could at least see Chipmunk, so long as I could keep my distance from it. Some time there was a lot of distance between Airyn and I sometimes, not. Either way these attempts were fulled with hiding, sneaking, and face to face lies from Airyn about the state of his relationship with Chipmunk. And his refusing to be understand of how I feel about his relationship with Chipmunk, why I'm not ok with it.

Married to my high school sweat heart (20 year relationship). Talked about Poly, but put the idea off and had a kid instead. Stumbled into an FFM (Vee) that became an FMF (Vee).

No longer dateing my husbands Girlfriend.

Airyn: My husband (Straight)
Chipmunk: My x-GF, My husbands GF (Straight)
Wolf: my Daughter with Airyn
Boots: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married
History: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married

Last edited by Numina; 09-05-2013 at 08:22 PM.