View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 07:28 AM

Hey Vexxed... I have a few things I'd like to point to, let me know what you think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxed View Post
They look to be in early stage foreplay, and as if they are communicating silently while he or she talks to me... I suspect that hsi ability to engage her in conversation is a major explanation.
Face to face conversation is 55% Body Language, 38% Tone of voice and only 7% Words. Being articulate probably isn't what's making her giddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexxed View Post
It seems to me that she wooed by all the ways in which he exceeds me. It just so happens that they are areas that bothered me BEFORE I entered into this relationship.
Hmmm... well this explains why you think being articulate can help you communicate silently Sorry man, just poking fun. It sounds to me like you are fitting old ideas about yourself into this new situation, no matter how little sense they make to everyone else.

And another thing: Why do you want to be like this other guy? She already has one of him, she doesn't need another one. She doesn't want another one. If she did, she'd go and get one. It seems as though what she wants is YOU! There could be some qualities that you're not counting, some things you do that you don't even know you do that are attracting her.

Quote:
Sure, I realize that I provide a couple of things that her other partners do not. Nonetheless, I don't feel like I captivate her, or make her feel giddy.
Ok... it's possible that you don't captivate her. I don't know, I've never met either of you or seen you together. If you don't captivate her, then the relationship will fade. If, however, you were her only partner and you didn't captivate her, then she might hold on to a bad thing for longer, you might never realize that you don't captivate her, and things might end up terribly. Which would you prefer?