View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 03:40 PM

Default Not expecting this

Hello all. So I'm brand new to this whole idea. I have always had an intrest in it but was not looking for it. Let me cut to the chase. A few weeks back I was looking to give my hubby a great birthday present. We both always talked about a threesome and I thought I would surprise him with one. I ended up telling him about it and he said that he wanted to see me with both another man and another women, so we joined a swingers site. Right away we met another couple and hit it off with them. Bug time now the wife and Iare in a realationsgio. She is my girlfriend and her hubby and I are friends with benefits and vice versa. We are all very happy , really happy actually have started talking about telling family and such. My question is any advice? How do I keep my spouse happy and secure? He has been getting a lot more loving, and more attention from me. Also I have teenagers.. They seem to suspect somthjng. How do I explain it? How much do I tell them. I also have an 8 year old and a 2 year old. They have a 2 and 4 . How do I tell my family? Thank you so much for reading I look forward to your responses.