View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:47 AM

As for getting away from it, that's hard. I've been obsessively focused on it ever since the girl broached the subject. At first trying to find out everything about it, then trying to find out if I could even touch it with a ten foot pole, and now into first real world steps and trying to figure out how to deal with it. It's driven me half mad. I'm sick, run down, and in a bout of insomnia. It sucks and I hate it, fxck. I wish I knew how to put it down! But things keep coming up in the real world that serve as reminders. Her having some contact w new guy, poly friends checking in to see how I'm doing, outside interests that I have flirted with pursuing me. Sometimes I feel like I've opened pandora's box and my head's spinning! I can't freakin wait till this all settles down a bit, I don't know how much more I can take before either I come to at least some kind of initial emotional resolution or am forced to just shut everything down for my emotional well being. I'm really hoping for the former!!!