View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 08:23 AM

Default New and interested in getting to know more

Greetings to all:

It has been so difficult to share my story with all of you. I have been sorta like a spectator. Looking into the lifestyle, reading, and dealing with the emotional mess that comes up when my partner tells me that he wants to embrace his "poly" identity. He wants to come out of the closet. I understand him and ideally I wish I felt the same way he did. I intellectually understand that his needs are different than mine. But I am finding it difficult to deal with it especially...because we are not sexually active. He is no longer allowing me to even touch him. He just wants to sleep with another women. Any women he may be in love with. He also pointed out to me that the times he did have sez with me in 2009...he was drunk. So, I am hanging on to him...trying to understand why I am still here. Why do I continue to stay and why am I trying so hard to understand his needs but ignore my own. So I guess I am new to all of this and would love to hear from those who have experienced both sides of this lifestyle.

Thanks,
Just a frien