View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 02:05 PM

The last few days have been stressful here and we're not even sure why. Nothing earth shattering...but Neverwhere and I have been on edge. It's one thing to go out on dates but when your dates live with you...the silliest things bother you.

I got extremely annoyed with Amanda the other day. I know her feelings on this are more that she and I are sister wives, but that's simply not the case for Neverwhere and I. We are each others primaries while Amanda and Mark are secondaries. They're very important to us and we are loyal to our household here and put their needs above someone else we may be casually dating, but Neverwhere and I are still each others main focus.

Our kids (2 of my stepsons) are playing baseball for the town this season. We also home school them. Previously it was always me who took them to everything and took charge of their schooling. Amanda hasn't had a license in many years and I don't think she's ever owned a car. So it was always me. She would have them for 2 days of school and I as their stepmom had them for 3 and she still wouldn't get the follow up work done on her days.

Now she has gone to a couple baseball practices without me (Neverwhere and Mark are coaching) and has acted as Neverwhere's wife at these practices. That is very hard for me. It's harder still to watch her do these fun things and yet yesterday when I gently suggested she might want to go to her son's dentist appointment witg him to get a filling she showed no interest. And this past week while I've done lesson plans she's shown zero interest as well. It's nice she trusts me but...

As I said in one of my previous entries, the difficulty doesn't come from my husband having sex with someone else; it's because of the every day little annoyances.

Neverwhere gets the same way with Mark but I'll let him write about that if he ever feels he wants to.
Mark - Neverwhere's brother. We are dating. He is mono.
JBR - My boyfriend of 8 months, also poly, has kids, we live together.