View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:28 PM

London-your comment makes no sense to what I said.

It's not a RULE for us to not have a lover who doesn't want to be a part of the group.

I don't give a hot damn if one of hte guys wants to go find a lover that they keep away from the family.

You keep assuming I'm saying I control them. I don't care.

GG and were FWB for YEARS AND YEARS. He had girlfriends I didn't meet. I've had girls and guys I dated he wasn't around. That's neither here nor there.

It's not about one of us controlling the other. It's that we all
**JUST SO HAPPEN TO HAVE THE SAME PERSONAL PREFERENCE**

There's no rule.

None of us as individuals is WILLING to date someone who doesn't play the way we as individuals prefer to play and that play is socially-together.
(Sexually apart).
So if someone isn't willing to come be a part of our social group, they wouldn't ever get the opportunity to see us.

The one woman who wanted that got her panties in a bunch cause she couldn't get a date more than once every few months because HE DID NOT WANT TO MISS OUT on HIS time with HIS kids. She didn't want to be here-and he didn't want to be anywhere else.

Likewise-my social group are all people who accept my lifestyle completely.

It may also be notable-we aren't in the closet about anything. So there aren't people in our lives who "aren't appropriate" for metamours or anyone else to meet.