View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingRadiance View Post
Giggle-no-he has all sorts of venting to do about work. That's not my business except to patiently listen.
I meant if I had an issue.
He does work for a small company-his boss is married to a lady I grew up with and Maca does consider him a friend.
The prior boss-did actually call me periodically about things such as wanting to send Maca out of town for work-because the company is run on the basis of family first. So they try to work with the families in so much as possible.
Yup. Gralson works for a big national company full of unionized morons who place seniority above competence and even safety. As satisfying as it would be to call up some assistant foreman and scream at him for almost getting my husband killed, I don't think that would be especially productive.

"Family...family...Oh! You mean the support staff back home, who do your laundry and pack your lunch. Yeah, family is great! What? You want time off because your old lady is going in for surgery? Wellll... I gueeessss so... If you must. But doesn't she have some, like, girlfriends or something that can go with her? How soon can you be back?"
—bisexualbaker