View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
So I recently printed out the Secondary's Bill of Rights. No matter what happens between Seven and I, I'm going to make sure that he and Lamian end up seeing these.

If we don't fall apart with all this drama then whenever I'm actually brought back into the conversation I'm going to have that be a forefront of what my needs are (that these rights, which if I'm honest as I was reading them I realized none of them have EVER been respected, actually be a part of how things are handled now). If we do, I had printed out three copies so we each could have one during a conversation and I'll leave them as little things for the two of them to come across (passive-aggressive I know, but on this level I don't care).

If I'm ever confronted with these for any reason I'll make sure that whoever does confront me knows that even if these don't change for my relationship with Seven if he ever wants someone else in his life they will have to change because no one else will put up with Lamian's bullshit as long as I did.
Rules are only worth the paper they're printed on. If you're not valuable or worthy of respect to a person, a set of rules certainly isn't going to change that. And if you're not coming off as being worth respect, why? I'm not referring to Lamien, but everyone around you. Regardless of whom you've talked about negatively over the course of your blog, there seems to be a pattern of people openly dismissing you or either ignoring/avoiding you. What about you makes that happen?

To me, I lose respect for people who can't control their reaction to emotions or consistently handle their own issues. People who remind me of immature children, usually. I believe people like that create their own internal drama and project it outwards - hoping someone else will play along. I avoid them like the plague. It may or may not be a nice way of acting, but being 'nice' is not what I'm most concerned about. Do the people you have problems with behave this way? Do you?