Thread: Finding my way
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 08:13 AM

Default Finding my way

Hello everyone,

I guess to say i am new to the poly lifestyle would be true since i just found out i was was in a poly relationship today. I know how can this be that i just found out right? Well i have no good answer for that and still wondering myself all i can say is Showtime i love you. i just watched the 1 season and the first 2 episodes of season 2 of Polyamory today. I was married and we had a couple we met and fell in love with. It was great for the first 2 years things have since ended with our couple and us, i am willing to talk about it if any one wishes i just don't know if this is the place... I have learned so much today, it finally answered somethings about me, Like i always felt like something was wrong with me that i actually enjoyed the fact that some one else loved my wife as much as i did. Loving more than one person is not wrong. I can love a man even though i am straight. I have so much to learn and I am so ready to start my life knowing what i know now. So that is me i hope i can meet some friends that will help me down my new path....