View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
Does her heart and mind agree?
I can't say to that. She would be the one to say if she has changed her heart and mind. I want to also add, that I had inadvertantly forgot to mention that there were a few other minor incidents if untruthfulness. I'm fairly certain these did not help with the rebuilding of trust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm View Post
When the two of you agreed that the Her half could date, was a down-the-track dating option for the Him half mentioned? If not I could understand it seeming like a bait 'n switch when it suddenly came up.
At the time, her dating was the only option. She had a in-house date one night, and after seeing them interact, I realized that she was going to get to enjoy NRE again, and prolly several more times. I started to feel jealous of that. I had them mentioned that I had started thinking about dating again. She explained that it would take some time for her to be comfortable with that idea. No "time table" had been given. I realize I kinda "sprung" this in her, but I was just trying to have some fairness here while maintaining her comfort level and helping to increase that.

UPDATE: After a good long discussion last night. I now have a friends only profile on OKC. In addition I have made it clear that she may seek other men "as friends" to help with my comfort level with that aspect. I see forward progress together. Thank you all for your input.