View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 11:12 PM

For me I experience this daily.

I am MUCH MUCH more..... hmmm how to put it.

I have a lot of different things I like sexually, for your ball analogy, I like to play catch one on one, I like to play catch in a group, I like to watch the game played by people who aren't professional and I like to watch the game played by people who are professional, I like to play the game as well and by a variety of rules. sometimes I like to play the game with "the" rules, sometimes I like to play the game with "made up rules" to fit the circumstances....

On the other hand, Maca and GG both enjoy playing catch one on one, but NOT in a group. They both enjoy watching the game played, Maca enjoys watching professionals or amateurs, but GG PREFERS to watch amateurs play the game, GG prefers to play by the rules, Maca prefers to make up rules to fit the circumstances...

IF either of them insisted that they "wouldn't play catch with me" unless I ONLY participated in the parts THEY found interesting-I wouldn't get all of my needs met.

On the other hand, there is no need for EITHER of them to play ALL the ways I like to play.. we can each play the ways we want to and when one of them is playing a way I enjoy-we can play together....