Thread: Aspects of Poly
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flear View Post
you are here, you seem to be on the other end of the spectrum for me, ... i can do a day very comfortably by myself, even enjoy it, 2-3 days even, ... a week, not so much

but while i don't get much time by myself, the few rare times i do get time by myself i immensely enjoy it, i don't get anything productive done (and that feels bad in it's own way), but the time by myself i enjoy
I do enjoy my alone time once in a while, but I just can't do it for a whole day. I start talking to the cats, then myself, then the cuckoo comes out.

Now, whether or not I get anything productive done during my alone time is debatable, and I hear you on the "feeling bad" part. I feel like a slug when I do that, and actually have to set my mind on doing nothing sometimes, just so I can quit thinking about what I need to do.
Xena (previously known as M1): My metamour, Poly. Also in an LTR with Chops. Dating Noa and some others.
Noa (previously AG): Dating Chops and Xena (individually).

My navel-gazing blog thread:
A Mono's Journey Into Poly-Land (or, "Aw hell, there's no road map?!")