View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inyourendo View Post
My highest natch is 99%. Omg he's good looking, the right age, we have tons in common, all of our answers are the same except the ones where he said he prefer being the sub, I prefer being the domme etc. I am everything he put on his "message me" section. He and his wife are very poly as well.

I message him, no response. So sad. The really funny thing is my husband is actually friends with him, they met several months ago during a medical study. So I message him again about that funny coincidence, no message back. Bummed. I wish I would get a courtesy "not interested" message.
That's too bad! I'd always respond to a 99% person. Has he been on okc lately? Maybe he's not checking?
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place. --Shaw

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 59, loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, 37