Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 08:45 PM

I can feel it happening. We have had very little playtime the last 6 weeks, and it's turning much more into a long distance relationship. One solution may be to talk on the phone more. For whatever reason we haven't done a lot of that. It's always either cam or text. I know when T feels stressed, she doesn't feel sexy, and doesn't want to be looked at. But we'll see. I'm not sure that's much of a help really. It's the playtime that makes it more than just a friendship.

I don't love her any less, but I can see it becoming a bit of a death spiral. I love to see her face light up when she sees me, but I don't get to see her, so I'm less inclined to do something romantic.

I feel guilty, though. I can't even imagine stress she's going through, and it's on multiple fronts. It's a wonder she has any emotional time left for me at all. She's always so appreciative of all my affection. That is a lot of what I need, but it's not everything. I feel I have to look elsewhere, meaning I can't give her as much affection. Right as she needs it most.

These are just thoughts. Nothing is changing soon. I value all of my time with her. It's just the downtime. Should I pursue another relationship, or should I write her a love note?
Stakes - very intimate friend