Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
my tersiary and his woman have decided that I am not an option sexually for him. She is mono and does not want him to be sleeping with other women, even if we had a long term thing. pooey. Apparently that might change.... ya right... not feeling it. Just feeling cast aside at the moment. Especially as I had to drag it all out of him. He hasn't surfaced from his NRE to bother keeping me in the loop. Just as well really as he has not being having safe sex and at least I won't have to decide how to deal with that.

On another note I am entertaining a new sub... he is almost 20 years younger than me, fit (which is good, because I intend to make him work hard for his mistress) and very keen to please me. We are talking on line and slowly getting to the point of meeting. I am very excited.
Things aren't going too badly, my tersiary is very much a tersiary now. We have talked at length, well at length for him anyways and I am totally okay that thing will be temporary as far as any kind of intimate friendship goes. It is unclear what will evolve. Apparently he called off our intimate relationship to help her feel comfortable as she is mono... in time they will see what their relationship holds and move from there... she was fine with me being in his life apparently.

The new sub is working out well so far and we are developing an understanding of what our needs are and what we could work on together. He is very excited so I have slowed it all right down to a dribble.... (poor boy, he must obey his possible mistress) there will be no quick of the mark, jumping in feet first stuff going on as I want to be sure that we are a good match. We have not met in person yet. But I am leaving that for a few weeks to catch up on some other things...