View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Hello Pretty One...,
This is my first time here. I was just searching along members profile and i came in contact with your lovely profile. My name is P____. I’m search of a woman who understands love as trust and faith, rather seeing it as a way of fun always but a matured woman with good sense of honor, so after reading your profile i derive special interest in you My must confess that you match all the yardsticks I had been looking for in a young pretty lady. I admire you dearly. To really say the fact, I felt great and emotional with your profile. Because if I must say, I am pretty sure you were born on a rainy day, its not really rainy, the fact is that the angels in heaven were crying when you were leaving . Because they knew they will be missing someone very precious .however, I will make an announcement to the angels in heaven not to worry that I am the lucky one to have found you....tell me more about yourself
With love.
P___
He's 40% match, 600 miles away.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

A standing prick hath no conscience. --Bill Shakespeare

me: Mags, female, pansexual, 60, poly-dating, and loving and living with
miss pixi, female, pansexual, poly, 38

Last edited by Magdlyn; 08-19-2013 at 08:26 PM.