Thread: Sailing Solo
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 10:21 PM

Prof's re-negotiations are for the entire month of August. He is trying for an extension to the 16 hour rule to allow for weekends away. Fingers crossed. That is the only one that I am very concerned about. Veto has been kind of been taken off the table, only to be used in bunny boiler situations. I am vegetarian, so unlikely to boil anyone's pet

No scootering this week due to the ankle, we had a 2 hour play session instead. Strictly play, no sex till after a dinner break. Prof has been taking lessons from a Pro-Domme in the city, and it shows. I helped him finish up the play room too. I get to go in 2 weeks to the Pro-Domme and I am really looking forward to it. Apparently she is going to blog about him and the sessions, should be an interesting read!

Wow, but that man eats late and cooks slowly, a great cook, and he always makes extras and bags them up for me but...I am used to cooking for kids, chop, chop, cook and on the table in 30 minutes or less. When I don't have the kids I eat cereal for dinner. I totally appreciate the leftovers that go for lunch and a second dinner. Yes, I can eat the same thing 3 times in a row, especially if I didn't make it myself!

I saw Kip this week too. He explained a little more about his discomfort with prof. Again, I let him talk and mainly listened. I am glad we are pretty much over the hump, it was smooth sailing before the 3some. He is being a little coy about scheduling, very busy time of the year and all that. I think he wants me to chase him a little...I can do that
Joe: 40s, male
Ms. Text: Prof's partner, female (S)
Ms. Admin: (L) Prof's FWB