View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannahfluke View Post
Cleo, I had a thought as I was reading your latest post. My boyfriend, who I had a similar type of relationship with as you did with C, in terms of it's intensity, broke up with me at the end of May. I've gone through cycles in terms of how well I'm dealing with it. This week has been hard, I miss him more than I have in a while. I just want to let you know that someone else knows what you are going through and remind you to be nice to yourself as you go through the cycles of grief over losing this relationship that was important to you.
Thank you. I know I am being too hard on myself.. when I line up in my head (or tell it to friends) all that's happened to me this summer, I'm almost surprised I'm not MORE depressed. I think it's because I've never really experienced this.. And yes, I do need to take time to grieve. It's only been a week since MrB broke up with me. It's not that strange that I get these huge pangs of sadness all throughout the day.