View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinpaul View Post
Late last night, more it was really early this morning, we had a late night of fun, he tells me he had sex a couple times with his co-worker. The roller coaster of emotions he has been projecting at me have been caused because of guilt. We are definitely moving forward in a good direction.

I was not angry, very happy for him that he is finding others who find him attractive, but did let him know it was not fair how he could not be honest with me & instead made me feel bad that I am poly. This was a good conversation.

I am also letting him be aware of my boundaries. I do want to know who he is seeing but going into details about physical aspects I am personally not into hearing.
It's good that he confessed and that the conversation was productive. However, have you thought about the woman he fucked? Was there honesty all around? Does she know he is married? If so, does she know his wife consents to a non-monogamous arrangement? It's important, if he is going to continue fucking and seeing her, that she not be deceived into thinking she could eventually be his "one and only."

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein