View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 10:04 PM

Hi Brett, thanks for the PM.
I see you are already in

It sounds to me like you might need to slow down and not take it all so seriously perhaps? It's quite alright to be dating a lot of women as you get over the death of your wife. I can imagine that you will need to just have some fun for a time. I would hope that you keep that in perspective and not "settle" too soon. I would think that you will know in your heart and with all your being that you are ready and wanting, needing to settle a bit more with one or more women.

For now I like that you are being open and having new experiences while keeping honest to the women that you are meeting. So much fun. I would suggest that if they are getting anxious about you seeing others or wanting you to settle for them only, and now, that you take a moment to figure out if they are just fun friends to be with intimately or if you really love them. Sometimes its not worth hanging on to those who have differing values.

As I said in my PM, please take the time to read a lot on the forums under topics that you are interested in. You will find a wide range of interesting takes on Polyamory and we are all, for the most part, willing and ready to help with any questions and situations you would like to discuss.

Welcome