View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:23 PM

Default Great Thread- is very through provoking

Glad to see I'm not alone, being solo can get lonely sometimes but I am finding it a magical journey as well.
I do have a couple of gentlemen that I have relationships with, one married-and one not, but lots of friends that I hang out with when time permits.
in the process of ending things with married - way to many issues/drama for my liking.
but how do I see solo - I have been thinking about it more and more lately. I like myself and the direction that my life is taking maybe its an age thing (50+) but I am finally in a place where I can be by myself and love it. I have learned to stand on my own and be proud that I can do this. I don't see myself ever having a primary relationship again (was married for 26 years). my life is now drama free and I have enough self confidence and independence to be able to show the world that I am me. How poly fits into all this is that I can have different relationships that fit into different parts of my life. work/social/silly sides all have different requirments.
Did that make any sense to anyone.