View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 02:01 PM

A friend of mine died unexpectedly yesterday. Although I have only met her a handful of times in person her passing has left a hollow place in my heart. She was someone who was so full of positivity that it was infectious. I'm having a hard time actually believing that she is gone and that I won't be seeing her at poly camp in a couple of weeks. She will be missed. My heart goes out to her family and friends. It's so hard to make sense of a bright life like hers cut short.

Life is unpredictable. It's becoming increasingly clear to me how important it is to really live every day. Do something that makes you feel alive every day. Let those you love know that you love them. Right now is all we have promised to us, we should make the most of it.

On a more positive note these days I'm in a really good place. My life is full of all kinds of happy. I feel very fortunate to be me and to be living the life that I am living. I think a while ago I had talked about finding a new normal, I think I've found that now.