View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 01:35 PM

Yeah, I don't know how much I'd get from him other than good conversation and satisfying kinky sex.

Oh wait.

heh

This blog sure is living up to its name again, Simultaneous NRE. miss p's got it, I might develop it, Ginger says he never gets it but, he does. He just doesn't experience his emotions the way neurologically typical people do, so he thinks he doesn't have it for Mischa or the guy potential person, but it's there.

I've barely had time to think about my new person since miss p had her date with Subbie Boy yesterday, plus spending time with Ginger and hearing about his people. I like to hear details of my partners' new partners, because knowing more rather than less makes me feel more secure, but when I am getting details on 3 new people at once, yikes. Makes me feel kind of overwhelmed.

As we used to say on LI, it feels like Grand Central Station around here. I know it's a positive thing, both of them enjoying this rush of newness, and god knows I've been dating all along and they have been supportive of me, so I am trying hard to keep it in perspective. I am just not sure how to handle the overload. Even when I have sex with one or the other, I feel like I am absorbing both of their NRE overflows.

Yes, I've brought this up with both of them. I know and feel they both love me a lot. Still have to ride this wave.

I need to go out and breathe in nature to calm my nerves. Went to the beach on Saturday and took a long walk, and mowed the lawn yesterday.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

Mags (poly, F, 62) loving Pixie (poly, F, 40) since January 2009, living together since 2013
Seeing Kahlo (polyish, M, 45)
Master, (mono, M, 36), Pixie's Dom/bf for 3+ years