View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serendipity22 View Post
YouAreHere - I loved the Serendipity books growing up, I thought she would make a perfect avatar!

I don't have anything going on physiologically that I know of, no change in meds or illness or anything.

CP identifies as bisexual, and her feelings have been hurt before when I haven't been in the mood for making love. I don't think our relationship would stay in tact if I told her I didn't want sexual intimacy with her anymore. I don't WANT to end our sexual intimacy. I very much enjoy our lovemaking when I'm in the mood - it's getting in the mood that has been the problem.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that it's really about me understanding and accepting my sexuality. I tend to use compartmentalization to deal with things until I can work through them, but I'm realizing that I can't do that with this situation. It just confuses me more. I don't think that any "labels" will benefit me. I don't know of any that I feel apply to me.

I'm going to do some soul-searching, and look for some helpful information about sexual orientation and identity. Hopefully I can straighten things out in my head enough that I can get back to normal.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me figure this thing out.
Maybe you just are this way with other women (well, this one only). You just don't want girl-on-girl sex as often. If this is a problem for CP, there are choices she can make. I would explain what they are, but I bet 500 acres of abandoned farmland that does not belong to me that Gala Girl will be along shortly to do all that, so I'll um, "work smarter not harder", as the motivational posters say.