View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:46 PM

YouAreHere - I loved the Serendipity books growing up, I thought she would make a perfect avatar!

I don't have anything going on physiologically that I know of, no change in meds or illness or anything.

CP identifies as bisexual, and her feelings have been hurt before when I haven't been in the mood for making love. I don't think our relationship would stay in tact if I told her I didn't want sexual intimacy with her anymore. I don't WANT to end our sexual intimacy. I very much enjoy our lovemaking when I'm in the mood - it's getting in the mood that has been the problem.

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that it's really about me understanding and accepting my sexuality. I tend to use compartmentalization to deal with things until I can work through them, but I'm realizing that I can't do that with this situation. It just confuses me more. I don't think that any "labels" will benefit me. I don't know of any that I feel apply to me.

I'm going to do some soul-searching, and look for some helpful information about sexual orientation and identity. Hopefully I can straighten things out in my head enough that I can get back to normal.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me figure this thing out.