View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
It is good you have a limit and understand it and have decided that this relationship is not for you.

As much as I (and perhaps other people, I don't know) feel a bit uncomfortable with your couple unit dating mindset, I think it's important to recognise that this relationship was incompatible on that fundamental level and not to dwell on a person not having the same ideals (with regards to this single thing) as some of us do.
Thanks for the response.

It is probably useful for me to hear that others are uncomfortable with my mindset in that it allows me to look critically and understand exactly where my limits are.

The thing is I don't really see myself as being in an either/or mindset, I am open for talking, negotiation and discussion - but trust.respect .. that is fundamental.

He has been trying to contact me in skype but right now, I am not ready to talk .. mainly because I do not know what I would say.

I cannot say how much I appreciate the responses here .. they allow me to reflect and solidify my own reactions and to consider whether I am indeed projecting or whether something has indeed crossed a line that I condsider fundamental ..