View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 12:27 PM

So telling Michael I have a boyfriend was easy after he told me he has a girlfriend. That was unexpected. I ended up giving him advice because she isn't talking to him. I had a little devil on my shoulder whispering plans of sabotage but that's not me so I helped him out.

I assume he is in a monogamous relationship but am not sure. I will have to ask him today. He's definitely been showing signs of interest. We had a midterm in English today. He finished 10 minutes before me and then waited for me outside of the classroom. He walks me to my car after class and then gives me these delicious hugs that nearly make me forget about said girlfriend.

We're going to hang out today and hopefully that will clear things up. I hope I'm not too forward by saying what I want to say. But I want to get things out in the open and I don't want to do anything to jeopardize his relationship with his girlfriend. If there's no chance of us having a sexual relationship without hurting his girlfriend then I'll have to respect that.

Wish me luck guys.