View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxflame88 View Post
In recent months, I've done some soul searching and realized that to be happy, I need to stop hiding who I am and what/whom makes me happy
If he married you because he loves you for everything you are then to say the above quote might be the best way to put it. I don't think it was fair to keep from him your thoughts... if in fact you were aware of them before you got married. This means he has been cheated out of a real relationship and it is made worse by the fact that he has married an illusion of a real person... one he thought he knew. Not to mention that you have cheated your self our of a real relationship and have chosen fantasy over reality.

Yup, only one way to go as far as I can see. To get on telling him your thoughts and move towards the life you deserve to have for yourself, which is one of honesty and proper communication, regardless of what happens to your marriage. You never know, it might bring you closer if you let him know that you want to be up front and honest because you love him.