View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:16 PM

Default my thoughts

Firstly I am poly. And yes if she chooses not to be with me and that makes her happy then sobe. I am not trying to get anyone on my side. I am just haveing difficulty being COMPLETELY alone. We have been 5 hrs apart for a year now. She is attending school and I am raising our son. I wouldn't expext her to stay with an abusive person. I am changing that behavior. I am working very hard to change. I have PTSD from my 14 years of military service. I am just very lonely with no adult companionship. She is having all of her emotional and physical needs met. I am not. I cannot even begin to think about starting a new relationship due to the fact that I don't know how long it will be before I move to where she is. She is a wonderful wife, mother, and person. I have identified my behavioral problems and the WILL NOT happen again. I just want to be happy and want her to be happy. But I also want to do what is best for our son. I don't know what I am going to tell him qhen we move there and she doesn't want to live with us. I am just seeking advice.