View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 08:46 PM

So I was messaging this guy a couple weeks back who seemed a little strange at first, but we seemed to click on a lot of levels. He was a little hasty on the replies (which isn't always bad!) and sent his phone number after my first response (a part I just ignored), but his messages were really right up my alley. Anyways, after my third (and lengthy) message to him, he ignored everything I had to say and noticed that I was answering more questions.
Quote:
1126 questions? Girl you need to do something better with your valuable time..
-:~)
Really?! I am on this site because it allows me to be picky, and how is it any of your concern what I do with my time? He then went on to give me his view of something I did was wrong (which it's not, and he didn't even know the context anyways) and then went on to tell me some random stuff that he was doing (still ignoring more interesting topics of conversation that I brought up). So I decided not to reply. Sometimes true colors show when you ignore.

Just today he wrote me a random message referring to some random crap that he's doing again, and then sent me his phone number (again) saying "let's laugh some" in the same thread of previous messages. Then started a new message thread,

Quote:
Hello.. is everything ok? I see you hid your picture.. You and I could be really great friends/lovers.. we should get acquainted..

I enjoy your intellect..
Nahh... I'm good. I'm not even going to reply.
- Robert Frost