View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 01:24 AM

You just think the word would be out by now. So many people, (myself included, but that was back in 1999), have this wonderful fantasy and it (99%) of the time goes the same way.

"We are different! My husband and I want to share a third, a bi female. We've talked about it. We'd love to share our home and bed with her. She must like kids. She must love us both equally! It will be beautiful. Of course my husband and I can have sex together, but our third will only have sex with both of us at once. We can text each other privately as we've always done, but all her texts must be read by both of us. My husband and I will date as usual, but all our dates with our third will be with both of us too. This will prevent jealousy! My husband and I can't wait to share this experience together, it will really enhance our relationship!"

And how rare it is they think any more ahead than that! And how often this arrangement lasts 6 months, tops. And they go back on the hunt... "she just wasnt the right girl."
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32